- Appearances are alternative visuals for existing buildings. They usually change what the building looks like and
DO NOT change the values or purpose of the building.
- Appearances can be available through the appearance shop, but also in events, as prizes, rewards and special offers.
- Appearances and the appearance shop can be accessed via a new tab in the upgrade dialogue. You can only open the appearance tab when an appearance is available for the building.
- You can use an appearance with any compatible building you like, and if you remove an appearance from a building, it will not be destroyed. It moves into your appearance storage and you can use it again.
- One appearance for each building. After using it on one building, it's taken out of your appearance inventory and can only be reused once it's
been removed from that building or the building is destroyed.
NOTE: You can not assign an appearance when your building is busy
so grab a post-it not to remind yourself that you have a new appearance waiting
in the appearance shop.
the Appearance Shop
Using the Doghouse as an example on how to use the Appearance
Step 1 - Click on your doghouse and select the Upgrade icon.
Step 2 - Click on the Appearance can. ▼
NOTE: The can will be grayed out if you don't have any
skins for this building.
Step 3 - Click on the buy icon. ▼
NOTE: If you
obtained your skins elsewhere then you'll skip this step.
Step 4 - Click on the Assign icon. ▼
Step 5 - Click on the Remove appearance icon at any time to switch appearances.
I posted a question in the GGS forum asking what happens to the
building's new appearance when you upgrade it. Duffykid was kind enough to
answer me right away with an in-game note saying that nothing happens to the new
appearance. Meaning it dose not change it's looks and it does not get
destroyed. Thank you Duffy!!
NOTE: Once an appearance is
added to the shop it will always be there so you
may change between appearances when ever you'd
like. Just "Remove" the old and "Assign"
NOTE: When you buy an
appearance from say the Favorite Offers it will not go in your inventory it will
go in the Appearance shop of the building you bought it for.
Thank you TinaM1 for this information.
ADVICE: For those of you
that do want to buy an appearance from the Favorite Offers make sure you know
what you have and what you are getting before you spend your gold. An appearance
for a field will not work on a fertile field. Some of the Simple houses
appearances will work on Fancy and Island houses though and I will list them
here if I know. Like AlabasterGamer says "One size
dose not fit all!"
Last updated :
Saturday, March 10, 2018
Graphic elements on the page are the sole property of GoodGameStudios. Information on this page has been compiled using data from the game, all rights reserved by GoodGameStudios.